Why tint your commercial property?
Commercial window tinting a property is a huge investment and you want to keep it not only looking as best it can for resale or rental value but also to protect the interior furnishings.
By window tinting your commercial property you will lower you costs of operation by lessening the heat from sunlight that enters through untinted windows. Window tint also minimize the damage from sunlight to carpeting, drapes and wood.
Tinting the glass windows of your commercial building also adds a safety factor: if a window were to be broken tint holds it together, preventing the complete failure of the untinted glass.
Also put a full color graphic on any window with our perforated window film. This material has many tiny holes which allow you to see through it from the inside of a storefront. The graphic prints on the outside is coated with an optically clear UV laminate.
* Reduce Glare - Reduce annoying glare that causes eye fatigue and lowers employee productivity.
• Fade Reduction - Protects your furniture and possessions from unwanted fading and sun damage.
• Anti-Graffiti - Protects property from unwanted vandals. Once damaged, simply remove film and original apperance is restored.
• Efficiency - Reduces up to 80% of the sun's heat and 99% of the sun's ultraviolet rays. Keeping your offices cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter will help reduce associated utility costs.
• Safety - Provides your property protection against unwanted elements like vandalism, "smash-and-grab" thieves, and severe weather. Holds your glass together, preventing flying glass shards.
• Privacy - Increase privacy by blocking out unwanted people from seeing inside.
• Appearance - Provides your commercial property with a uniform and appealing appearance.