Why tint your residence?
Did you know that you can lower your cost of ownership by tinting your home's windows? Not only will you lower your cooling costs but you can gain fade reduction and privacy at the same time. Window Film can also keep warm air in in the winter thereby reducing heating costs.
Residential Window Tinting also blocks UV rays that can lead to faded carpeting, drapes, wood furniture and upholstery.
* Privacy - Increase privacy and comfort for your family. No need to close the blinds to block out unwanted people from seeing inside.
* Safety - Provide your family protection against unwanted elements like severe weather and vandalism. Holds your glass together, preventing flying glass shards.
* Fade Reduction - Protect your furniture and possessions from unwanted fading and sun damage. Fade reduction is an important reason why interior designers recommend window tinting.
* Skin Cancer Foundation - Seeks to raise awareness about the dangers of the sun, and the simple things one can do to help prevent skin cancer.
Many prevention techniques are obvious, such as using sunscreen with a high SPF, avoiding the sun during peak times and covering up. But the power of harmful UV rays can reach you even in the shade or through the glass of your home. Therefore, among the recommendations of The Skin Cancer Foundation is the use of Window Film on your home's windows.
* Efficiency - Reduce up to 80% of the sun's heat and 99% of the sun's ultraviolet rays. Keeping your home cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter will help reduce associated utility costs.
* Reduce Glare - Reduce up to 90% of annoying glare.
* Appearance - Saving energy never look so good, Window Film provide your home with an appealing and contemporary appearance.
All residential property tinted by Ideal Window Films is warrantied for manufacuturers defect and workmanship. Please call for further information.
For any questions about our service or to make an appointment, call us today @ 770-990-8495